Feed Notifier for Mac OS X!
I’ve developed a port of Feed Notifier for Mac OS X. It integrates with the new “Notification Center” in Mountain Lion, so the popup notifications have a standard look and feel. Features for the Mac version include…
- Track any number of RSS and Atom feeds
- Specify the polling frequency for each feed
- Import feeds from other readers
- Configure notification popup contents
- Configure if and when sounds are played
- Pause and resume updates
- Force the app to check all feeds from the menu
- Launch items in your browser by clicking on notifications
- Automatically run the app at login
There are a couple other similar apps already on the App Store but they either require (and only work with) Google Reader or aren’t quite as polished. So check it out!